Hello, dear readers! I have put up the photos of my 1950s style floral print summer dress. I finally finished editing those photos. They’re here because I thought there were too many for this post. If you have any questions please let me know. I put captions on all the photos. I edited the photos from a couple other things I sewed, so they will be in a post really soon.
Edit 2/19/12: I looked at the photos linked above and because of the print, it’s hard to see what’s going on in the steps. I have photos of the steps of a similar dress, the “original” 50s dress I modified to be the summer one. It has a contrast collar and bow, so it’s easier to see them, too. As soon as I edit them, I’ll put them into this post.
Here are photos of me in the floral one: